Friday, August 7, 2015

Student Feature: Thelma!


How did your yoga journey start? My journey started with taking just a two week class, not thinking I would really enjoy it, but I was surprised. I am very much into  exercising & yoga became part of my routine. I still have a lot to learn but it is fun learning.

How long have you been practicing at Namaste? I have been practicing for 13 months.

What superpower does yoga give you? The superpowers I get from yoga are  strength and energy.

What is your next goal in your practice? My next goal is to get better with my balance (I really need  it).

What are you grateful for? I am so grateful that Namaste came to Highland Park. I would have never tried yoga (and I mean it, I have always said I wanted to ) if it had not  come to Highland Park.
I enjoy the studio and  all the instructors are great.  Some of my favorite class are Fridays Meditation, and the Yoga Sculpt classes. Don’t get me wrong, they are all great, and I have tried all of them.

What is one way that yoga has changed your life? Yoga has changed my  ways of thinking toward others. I am more calm now and I don’t let just any little thing bother me or get to me. I have learned to tune unwanted noise out  and I find myself more relaxed and  less stressful.

What is your favorite tea served at Namaste? My favorite tea is the EARL GREY!

Member for: 1+ year

Yoga classes attended in the past year: 391


Favorite class: Yoga Sculpt


Favorite teacher: Krysten


I just want to thank Holly & Bethany & Alisa & Matthew, these were the
instructors that I took when I first started practicing yoga in Highland Park.
They had so much patience with me, helping me with my poses and teaching me how to use the blocks & blankets. Thank you all so much, this is what makes my practice very enjoyable! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig