Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ninja Spotlight: Anna

We've added some new smiling faces and helping hands to our Front Desk Ninja team. Get to know the folks saying hello: meet Anna!


Where are you from, and what brought you to Highland Park?
I am from Pomona, a suburb town about 30 miles east of LA. My first time in Highland Park I came to see a show at Permanent Records which was how I found out about Namaste.

What is the first thing you noticed about Namaste Highland Park?
First thing I notice was the gallery feature, thought that a yoga studio/gallery combo was a tenuous idea! 

Do you remember your first yoga experience? What was your impression of yoga & what brought you back?
First time I did yoga was during my 2 week run with the P90x program. I thought the yoga day was the hardest of the week haha! But I loved that I felt better after the class than I did before so that kept me coming back for more. 

What's something you could talk about forever?
Probably world travel or different ways to experiment with physically manipulating 35mm film.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig